Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Serena & Rodger 30/10/10 @ WatervieW

Dear Musiq Entertainment

Make that a positive feedback!

I didn't know where to start looking for a DJ I must say we were lucky to have you guys selected for us by Waterview Reception. No regrets there!
The music and selection of music was great!
I was so amazed that after our first dance that everyone joined us on the dance floor, usually at weddings the bride and groom have to invite the bridal party and then start dragging people from there tables.
We didn't have to do nothing like that and your music kept them dancing, if only there was more time.

I have had people asking what my selection of music was and I told my friend that we only selected a few the rest was from the DJ.
Keep up the good work guys.
Will definitely recommend you to friends and family and hire you again for another occasion
Thank you once again for your prompt attention and the service you have provided you have contributed to making it a memorable occasion.

From Serena and Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment