Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bridget & Adam 22/1/11 @ Dockside

Dear Rupert

I just wanted to drop you a quick email to let you know that our DJ was excellent.
He had the perfect mix of music - got the mix right, all the guests commented how well the music went and I absolutely couldn't be happier.

He might have a strange story about us restarting our first dance :)... However that was a slight miscommunication between the event people and the MC!!! We had been rehearsing for 2 months!

I didn't get to speak to him personally, however I gave him the thumbs up the end of the night. Please pass on my thanks - it was all I could have asked for.

Pleasure to deal with you.

Bridget.

EDIT

Feel free to vote for Bridget as bride to be bride of the year here,

http://brideoftheyear.bridetobe.com.au/vote.php?show=1862

No comments:

Post a Comment