Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Angela & Bill 29/5/10 @ WatervieW

Hello Rupert,

Not sure if your back from your trip yet, but I just wanted to thank you immensely for choosing Anthony for our wedding. Initially, Bill and I were a little concerned as we had not met Anthony, and that we would be meeting with him on the night of the wedding.

It was as if Bill and I chose every song that Anthony played. He did an unbelievable job. Countless guests commented on the choice of music. I honestly believe that the music played a very crucial role in the outcome of our wedding. The dance floor never emptied. Everyone had a fantastic time.

Please send our appreciation to Anthony. I have sent positive feedback on Anthony and yourself to the Waterview, and I have no hesitation is recommending either of you to anyone.

Thank you so much,


Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment